Loreto Wood is a tranquil development located approximately 4 kilometres from Cavan Town with easy access to the Cavan By Pass (N3 Cavan/Dublin Rd). No. 39 Loreto Wood is a fabulously finished four bedroom detached dwelling comprising of the following:
NOTE: Internal images advertised are that of No. 48 Loreto Wood (showhouse). All properties are finished to the same specification as outlined below.
Living Room – 5.587 sq m * 3.639 sq m
Study/Playroom – 2.98 sq m * 3.07 sq m
W.c. – 1.48 sq m * 1.64 sq m
Kitchen – 4.573 sq m * 5.14 sq m
Dining room – 3.631 sq m * 3.843 sq m
Master Bedroom – 3.636 sq m * 4.581 sq m
En-suite – 2.562 * . 883 sq m
Bedroom 2 – 2.96 sq m & 3.98 sq m
Bedroom 3 – 3.62 sq m * 3.808 sq m
Bedroom 4 – 2.962 sq m * 4.546 sq m
Bathroom – 2.048 sq m * 2.852 sq m
Loreto Wood is a short distance from Cavan town, Cavan General Hospital, the Farnham Estate Golf & Spa Resort, Murph’s Bistro Derragarra Inn and is in the catchment area of Farnham National School, the doorstep of Loreto College and in close proximity to St. Patricks College, Cavan. So, if a comfortable, bright and spacious family home, situated in a convenient and desirable location is what you’ve been looking for, then this impressive home has it all for you.
1. Mechanical Heating and Plumbing. All pipework has been pressure tested prior to commissioning. The heating system has been split into a four zone system, one per floor [Ground, First, Second] and hot water. This is controlled by a four zone clock installed in the kitchen. A brand new Ariston 24KW boiler has been installed and commissioned. The new boiler will be registered by the homeowner with Ariston to provide a 8 Year Warranty [Parts and Labour] to the homeowner providing that the boiler receives an annual service from an RGI registered Contractor. The property comes with Gas Certification from an RGI Registered Gas Installer.
2. Electrical. The electrical works have been fully retested and upgraded to now include frost stat in attic to safeguard water tank in attic. Fire Alarm and Carbon Monoxide System installed. Property will come with full certification from a Safe Electric Certified Contractor.
3. Garden. Fence painted with two quotes of Ronseal Fence life paint. 60-80cm high Beech hedging installed to perimeter of front and rear garden.
4. The house has been fully power washed externally.
5. All Lead and Slates have been fully checked and repaired where necessary.
6. Front walls, front door and canopy ceiling has been fully repainted.
7. The house has been fully repainted internally.
8. All internal Doorways now have a certified 30 minute fire batt installed between the doorframe and the partitions.
9. New Integrated Kitchen installed. Ivory shaker five piece doors with soft close hinges and soft close drawers square edge light walnut worktop single bowl sink and tap and extractor fan.
10. New Whitegoods supplied including electric hob, electric oven, Integrated dishwasher, Integrated fridge/ freezer, Integrated washing machine.
11. New Ivory fireplace and stove. Chimney line with flexi liner and chimney flue vermiculite installed around liner and flue.
12. New tiles supplied and installed to kitchen and bathrooms. All floor Tiling R9 Rated anti slip tiles.
13. New luxury carpet with underlay installed to Stairs and landing Ground to First , Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2 First Floor, Stairs and landing First to Second, Bedroom 3,Bedroom 4 second floor.
14. New 8mm grey oak flooring to Living room ground floor, entrance hallway ground floor, bedroom/office ground floor and first floor dining area off kitchen.
Crotty Auctioneering & Property Management Ltd specialises in all aspects of Residential & Commercial Property Management and Property Sales. We deliver superior services, and have built a solid reputation, on constantly improving quality while maintaining cost level, to ensure our clients get the best value for their money.